Wednesday 24 February 2010

Mouse Trap

It has recently come to my attention that we have a mouse in the flat (I know this because of the large scream I heard). This poses two problems, firstly that all the cleaning and tidying I do on frequently has been tarnished and secondly that I know have to kill it and quick.

The most obvious and logical thing to do next would be to get a mouse trap and lets it do its job but having watched Predator the other day on TV for umpteenth time I have something different in mind. I can build some sort of Looney Tunes style trap myself and see what happens (obviously nothing as I probably won’t even get round to doing this). I could also buy a BB gun and shoot it if I see it but seaming as I am prone to juvenile antics I will also end up trying to shoot anyone else in the flat at the time, I consequently get the gun taken away from me by someone (most likely to be the Girlfriend).


Decisions, Decisions..... Well having weighed up my options and what the Girlfriend will do to me if I don’t sort this right now (like any spider related incident), I think a trip to a supermarket or B&Q is my only option, which is a shame as I was ready to go all Rambo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment